This is the ENFORM H2S Alive course. It is a one-day course intended for all workers who could potentially be exposed to hydrogen sulphide (H2S). This course is required for people who work in the oil & gas industry. On completion, students receive an Enform H2S Alive Certificate.
H2S Alive Course Content:
- Physical properties and locations of H2S
- Occupational Exposure Limits, Toxicity Levels & Scales
- Initial Response Strategy
- Passive and Detector Tube Devices
- Continuous H2S Detectors
- Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus (SABA)
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Maintenance & Operation of SCBA
- Rescue Techniques
- Artificial Respiration
Trauma Tech Courses
No public courses are scheduled at this time.
Please contact Trauma Tech if you would like to book a group course.