CPR/AED Level C Re-certification
CPR/AED Level C Recertification is a 3.5hr course developed by the Canadian Red Cross. This course is designed for people who hold a current CPR-C certificate and would like to renew that certification.
***Participants must present their current CPR-C certificate***
This course covers the following topics:
• The Red Cross
• Responding to Emergencies
• Check, Call, Care
• Recovery position
• Choking – adult, Child, Baby
• Assisting with medications
• Angina, heart attack, and stroke
• CPR and AED– Adult, Child, Baby
• Deadly bleeding
• Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
• CPR certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion by The Red Cross)
Trauma Tech Courses
No public courses are scheduled at this time.
Please contact Trauma Tech if you would like to book a group course.