Emergency First Aid with CPR/AED Level C Recertification
Emergency First Aid with CPR/AED Level C Recertification is a 5hr course developed by the Canadian Red Cross. This course is designed for people who hold a current Emergency First Aid Certificate and are looking to renew that certification.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- First Aid & CPR (print and/or eBook)
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- Emergency First Aid CPR – Online (Blended only)
- Emergency First Aid certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
Trauma Tech Courses
No public courses are scheduled at this time.
Please contact Trauma Tech if you would like to book a group course.