Standard First Aid with CPR/AED Level C Recertification
Standard First Aid with CPR/AED Level C Recertification is a 6hr program developed by the Canadian Red Cross. This course is designed for people that hold a current Standard First Aid Certificate and are looking to renew that certificate.
This course includes the following topics:
- Preparing to Respond
- The EMS System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Head & Spine Injuries
- Bone, Muscle & Joint Injuries
- Wound Care
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
Trauma Tech Courses
No public courses are scheduled at this time.
Please contact Trauma Tech if you would like to book a group course.