Standard First Aid Recertification (Private group course)
Standard First Aid with CPR/AED Level C Recertification is a 7.5hr program developed by the Canadian Red Cross. This course is designed for people that hold a current Standard First Aid Certificate and are looking to renew that certificate.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- First Aid & CPR (print and/or eBook)
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- Standard First Aid CPR A/C – Online (Blended only)
- Standard First Aid certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
Trauma Tech Courses
No public courses are scheduled at this time.
Please contact Trauma Tech if you would like to book a group course.