Transportation of Dangerous Goods
Transportation of Dangerous Goods is a 4 hour course, designed to meet Transport Canada Regulations regarding training of employees who handle dangerous goods as part of their job.
Upon successful completion of this dangerous goods course you will be able to:
• Identify dangerous goods by the labels, placards and documents
• Prepare or check dangerous goods documents
• Select packages or determine dangerous goods packages are safe for transport
• Label and mark as dangerous goods packages or confirm labels and marks are correct
• Determine when placards are needed and the locations to place the placards
• Report and respond to potential releases or spills of dangerous goods
• Safely work with dangerous goods
Trauma Tech Courses
No public courses are scheduled at this time.
Please contact Trauma Tech if you would like to book a group course.