Joint Health & Safety Committee Training
Joint Health and Safety Committee Training is a 4 hour course that can be complemented with another Trauma Tech Safety Course to provide 8 hours of safety training for the employee. It aims at helping participants identify and interpret joint health and safety committee members’ functions and duties and to carry out their responsibilities.
The course is ideal for joint health and safety committee members, including worker health and safety representatives.
Successful completion of the course will enable participants to:
• Explain the requirements for joint committees and representatives
• Promoting workplace health and safety – assisting in having all required OH&S program elements in place
• Applying the process of safety inspections and accident investigations
• Conducting and participating in constructive committee meetings
• Working cooperatively to address workers’ health and safety concerns
Trauma Tech Courses
No public courses are scheduled at this time.
Please contact Trauma Tech if you would like to book a group course.