This is a 4 hour course that introduces workers to Fall Protection Methods. Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
• Explain when Fall Protection is required
• Identify and describe major Fall Protection methods and the key associated FP equipment
• Explain and apply the Fall Protection hierarchy
• Determine when a Fall Protection Plan is required and describe the main components
• Develop a Fall Protection Plan based on a given scenario
Trauma Tech Courses
No public courses are scheduled at this time.
Please contact Trauma Tech if you would like to book a group course.