This is a 4 hour course designed to introduce participants to the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS).
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain and comply with WHMIS regulatory requirements
- Explain the importance and requirements of WHMIS education and training
- Explain the classification system and use the knowledge to identify hazards
- List the different types of labels and describe the main components of each
- Use labels to identify hazards and follow safe work procedures
- Describe the main components of an MSDS and use it to obtain information and develop safe work procedures, and
- Identify the key elements of a WHMIS program and implement the program
Trauma Tech Courses
No public courses are scheduled at this time.
Please contact Trauma Tech if you would like to book a group course.